For reproducible analysis of flocculation conditions during sewage water treatment.
- For simultaneous treatment of six samples in beakers up to 1000 ml
- Uniform adjustable stirring speed for similar conditions at all sampling areas
- Digital display of speed and running time
- With timer function
An audible signal indicates the end of the set time and all stirring units are switched off. The timer then counts the minutes from when the stirrer blades stop.
- Height adjustment of the stainless steel stirrer blades during operation
- The device has an illuminated base and a black back wall for anti-glare and high-contrast sample monitoring
- Memory function saves 2 combinations of rpm and time parameters
- A set-up for simultaneous addition of reagents and flocculators is also available
Flocculation unit Flocculator SW6
|Number of stirring points||6|
|Speed range||25 to 250 rpm|
|Timer function||0 to 99 mins/continuous operation|
|W x D x H||750 x 210 x 460 mm|
|Mains connection||230 V, 50 Hz|