The ML-BioX Detector is an electronic device that analyses the quality of the breathing air and microclimate parameters in poultry and pig housing. Its purpose is to determine the contamination of the breathing air with various gases or toxic substances, which may be accidentally present or naturally released in the rearing process. The presence of these noxious substances above certain concentrations in the breathing air can adversely affect both weight gain and health status and the environment outside the rearing house. Measurements are performed with a single apparatus for 8 parameters, parameters necessary to ensure thermal and respiratory comfort.
The device is equipped with its own power supply that supports the operation of the device for a period of 3 hours. The measured parameters can be printed using the thermal printer built into the device. The following parameters are analysed: carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, ammonia, hydrogen sulphide, dust concentration in air (per m³), humidity, temperature and air speed.
– Carbon dioxide: 400 – 40000 ppm // Accuracy: ±30 ppm
– Ammonia: 0 – 100 ppm // Accuracy: ±5% full scale // Resolution: 0.01 ppm
– Hydrogen sulphide: 0 – 100 ppm // Accuracy: ±5% full scale // Resolution: 0.1 ppm
– Carbon monoxide: 0 – 1000 ppm // Accuracy: ±5% full scale // Resolution: 1 ppm
– Dust in air: 0 – 50000 μg/m³ // Accuracy: ±10% // Resolution: 1 μg
– Humidity: 0 – 100% Rh // Accuracy: ±3% // Resolution: 0.1% Rh
– Temperature: 0 – 100°C // Accuracy: ±0.4°C // Resolution: 0.1°C
– Air velocity: 0 – 3 m/s // Accuracy: ±10% // Resolution: 0.001 m/s
*NB: Calibration of the instrument is done according to the response curve given by the manufacturers in the technical documentation of the sensors. For NH₃, H₂S and CO sensors, the instrument has a special function for calibration in clean air. This is done by the user.
Certificate of conformity